Apply Now

Au Pair Application

Fill out the form below to start your application to be an Au Pair in America.

* indicates required
/ / ( dd / mm / yyyy )
Do you have a drivers license? *
Have you over 200 hours of childcare experience? *
Have you previously been issued a J-1 Visa? *

Get started - Download now!

Search for an Au Pair or Family who match your needs then make a connection – all within the security and privacy of Au Pair Legend.